This exciting tour provides students the opportunity to improve on their soccer skills, but it also gives them a unique experience as they explore New Zealand and learn not only about the local environment, but also the indigenous Maori Culture.
Soccer loving students can focus on improving their skills. They will play 4 games against New Zealand teams of a similar age and skill level.
We will also provide two professional training sessions, held at a local club ground.
There is ample chance for taking in the sighs during the week. The tour takes in popular North Island tourist sports. Not to be missed highlights include the geo-thermal wonderland of Rotorua, which includes a visit to a traditional Maori Village at Whakarewarewa.
We also take in Wellington, the cool capital of New Zealand, as well as the Auckland, NZ’s biggest city, and Hamilton, a popular regional area.Request a Quote
(per student, 15 students, 2 free teachers)
Students take part in 3 games with local schools, as well as attending two formal training sessions.
- Students will learn about the local culture of New Zealand.
- As well as growing as a team, students will be introduced to New Zealand. Our local Kiwi guide will stop at many scenic locations along the way and teach students about the environment. They will also learn about indigenous Maori culture.
- Students will bond through team-building experiences and fun adventures along the way.
This fully-customizable base tour plan visits locations that are both iconic and culturally important to New Zealanders and the Māori people. As our tour is fully customizable, we can add/remove days and add/remove locations. Just get in touch with us for a free no-obligation quote in just 2 working days.
- Day 1: Arrive in Wellington
- Day 2: Wellington – training and a game
- Day 3: Wellington to Rotorua
- Day 4: Rotorua – training
- Day 5: Rotorua to Auckland (game in Hamilton)
- Day 6: Auckland – training and a game
- Day 7: Auckland – game
- Day 8: Depart Auckland
These are what is included in our base-plan cost. If you would like further additions, please get in touch with us for a no-obligation free quote. Some of the upgrades we can cater for include 3+ star accommodation, lunch/dinner catering and additional adventure activities.
- A New Zealand tour guide
- All ground transport
- Guided tour of each location and stops along the way
- All ground transport
- Airport transfers
- Dorm-style accommodation (genders separated)
- Continental breakfast (6 mornings)
- 4 Soccer games with local schools
- 2 Training sessions
- Polynesian Spa entrance
- Whakarewarewa Thermal Maori Village and hangi pie
- Plus more – check out our detailed itinerary for more information.
Our accommodations have been specially selected for quality and are 2 1/2 stars. If you require a a different style of accommodation, please get in touch with us for a custom quote.
View 8 Day North Island Soccer Tour in a larger map